Are you ready for some news?
Game 4 Roundup
- The Canucks avoided elimination last night; Kings' series lead is now 3-1 [Vancouver Sun] [Los Angeles Times] [AP]
- Chris Lund offers another solid recap from a neutral perspective. [Backhand Shelf]
- The Kings out-chanced Vancouver 21-14 [Canucks Army]
- With Schneider the presumed starter going forward, trade talk on Luongo springs up [VS] [Globe & Mail]
- Few teams have come back from the brink, but they found a statistician to point out "It's not impossible" [Metronews.ca] It's good to know the important stats are covered.
- Brown didn't get hit too hard but just for fun, imagine the hysteria if he'd done that to Sedin. [Puck Daddy]
- Why the long wait until Sunday? Blame Coldplay! [ProHockeyTalk]
- Rudy Kelly gets into the recapping biz [Battle of California]
- Finally, coach Sutter has the best assessment of the night. Worth watching for his facial expressions alone. [LAKI transcript]
- Kyle Clifford has resumed skating. Simon Gagne is not anywhere close to returning, in case anyone was wondering. [LAKI]
And now we must discharge a debt of honor. Please check out these articles by Sharks blogger and Wiki-pirate extraordinaire Megalodon, the best writer at BoC. I know, I know; he's an exinct fish with poor taste in teams. But his sense of humor makes a trip over well worth it. Just know that BoC is cesspool before you click.
A historic tour through Winnipeg: everything you didn't want to know about that frosty, stabbity city in the north: "I assumed that most of the crime in Winnipeg was probably minor Canadian stuff. You know what I mean: driving while under the influence of poutine, moose-jackings, stuff like that." Boy was he wrong...
- Wiki-Sharks! A run through Wikipedia's facts about the players. Logan Couture's brother gets the legal department involved. Ruh roh!
- Brent Burns' sex pants: a detailed guide. His Twitter is the best thing that ever happened to BoC after burritos.
How does he come up with these things all by himself? Ask Meg!
Want links to all the posts? Follow @NiesyJFTC on Twitter.