LOS ANGELES, CA - JUNE 11: Dustin Brown #23 of the Los Angeles Kings kisses his son after the Kings defeated the New Jersey Devils 6-1 to win the Stanley Cup final series 4-2 after Game Six of the 2012 Stanley Cup Final at Staples Center on June 11, 2012 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Christian Petersen/Getty Images)
We'll have more link roundups and coverage of the NHL awards ceremonies and 2012 draft coming soon. For now, here's some special Father's Day reading.
- What Kings players have learned from their dads.
- Ted Nolan on the joy of watching his son Jordan.
- Rich Hammond wrote a tremendous article earlier on the year on Darryl Sutter, proud dad of Chris.
- Todd Bailey reflects on his father Ace.
- Finally, if you missed this earlier, reader KatinaK shared her memories of her father, their family's Great One. Incredibly moving.
Thanks to all the loving dads and grandads out there. Take care.