Time: 7.00 PM
TV: Fox Sports West
Enemy reading: Matchsticks & Gasoline
Flames (projected) lineup:
Kings (projected) lineup:
- Oh look, the Calgary Flames are in town. You all made plans to stay in on a Saturday night to watch this thrilling match-up, right?
- So! The Flames. They'd be terrible even if they were fully healthy, but four of their six best players are injured, and Sven Baertschi is scratched for...stupid reasons only Bob Hartley knows.
- The Flames lost 5-2 to the Ducks in their last game, because they are not at all useful.
- The Kings ought to win this game, if only to expunge the memory of that awful, unjustified 3-2 loss from our minds.
- (I don't have any numbers for you because I got home really late, sorry. But the Flames, like I said, are terrible. Extrapolate from there.)
- Prediction: Kings win 6-0 because justice.