It's fuckin' link-time!
- First, if you haven't fucking checked it out yet, Nick has a great rundown of the calamity that was the Canucks game.Wow what a shit-show that was!
- The Blues are coming off a 2-1 victory over the Coyotes that St. Louis Game Time described as a "boring mess of weirdness". Fuck that!
- More importantly, Battle of California has just released its SBN Potty Mouth rankings and St. Louis Game Time has locked down another win. We'll do our best this year, we promise: Shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck shit fuck.
- Not to be missed: Un-transcribable [you try spelling that! -rp] audio from Darryl Sutter who did not like the shitty fucking implication that the Kings are not getting enough bodies to the net. Keep on rockin' the free world, Darryl. [LA Kings Insider]
- The Royal Half has a tearful farewell to Ben Scrivens. We too will miss Dr. Professor Scrivens. Do not go gentle onto that shitty Edmonton roster, Ben.
- Now, around the league: in case you missed it, SBN's Adam Gretz had a great fuckin' look at the factors that have played into Tyler Bozak's hot streak.
- Sports Illustrated took a look at the zone entry project and how it's affected what the Wild are fuckin' doing.
- It looks like Marc Bergevin is out of his depth in Montreal. Shitty times for Habs fans. [Eyes on the Prize]
- Interesting stuff from the great new site Hockey Graphs on guys who score but don't drive play. Doubly recommended due to all the Matt Moulson rumors flying the fuck around out there.