Come grab some hot links with us!
- The Kings played a solid game and actually won last night, a welcome change from playing a solid game and losing. [Recaps: THX BUD - JFTC - St. Louis Game Time - NHL]
- However, along the way some pretty weird stuff happened. First, Jake Muzzin attempted his patented Facepalm.jpg check on Vladimir Sobotka. Luckily, Sobotka wasn't injured and luckily for the Kings it looks like Muzzin won't face a suspension.
- Just a reminder, even though Muzzin is pretty clumsy and goofy looking, he is actually ok at playing hockey...somehow.
- Darryl Sutter's take? "Big guy and a short guy."
- Muzzin's complete miserable failure at an attempt to check somebody gave us the greatest moment in the game. Advice: If you ever see Jonathan Quick on the street DO NOT tap a puck in his direction.
- Update: THX BUD just published the most amazing tribute to great american hero Trevor Lewis:
- Also, this happened last night:
Take out your life savings and invest it in Nick, because the kid's puns are taking him places.
- The Ducks have achieved their greatest moment in franchise history, being ranked 1st in SB Nation's power rankings.
- NHL.com's power rankings are up as well and they have the Ducks 3rd and Kings 5th. More importantly, they linked to one of our posts-- so it is a MUST read.
- Cassie McClellan from Raw Charge has a great piece up on Steve Stamkos' unfathomable recovery. Is Steve Stamkos a terminator?
- Adam Gretz has a story on why Devan Dubnyk was worth taking a chance on.
- Ben Scrivens' is already having a tough time in Edmonton. He took down a weird blogger from some lame corner of the Canadian sports blogosphere for a post written about his wife.