As often as Coach Sutter likes to change things up in a game it is difficult to pinpoint a line combination. The concepts of "lines" is a moving target in Sutterland. What I am doing is checking to see which centers played the most, then I check to see which wingers played the most minutes with that center. However, we have Kopitar and Richards. Stoll, Fraser, and Lewis as centers and sometimes Carter and others make an appearance. Then, you have wingers who double shift with different centers. What I am saying is, your mileage may vary. That's why it's an art not a science. The Kings went 7-2 and 4 in November. We had quite a few story lines running that month.
- Quick goes down 11/12/13 after two wins and playing BUF to a tie. Scrivens has to come in cold for the shootout (and loses).
- The month starts with Carter out due to foot issues and he doesn't come back until 11/25 where he assists on the GTG.
- With Carter out, the Richards-Toffoli tandem begins. First with Carcillo, then with King.
- Carcillo goes 5-2-4 in the games he plays.
- For the entire month, King is either playing with Kopi or Richards.
- The kids got to play. Pearson gets a point and Vey gets two.
- 11/14 marks Pearson's first NHL goal. If I recall correctly, it was the Pearson-Vey-Toffoli line out there. The coach was giving them a taste, heh.
- The defense contributed 7 points in the 9 goals, with Muzzin leading the charge.