Time: 7.30 PM
TV: Fox Sports West
Enemy reading: Stanley Cup of Chowder
Bruins (projected) lineup:
Kings (projected) lineup:
- The Bruins lost to the Ducks last night in regulation, proving that they are completely useless.
- They are also playing without a couple of lineup regulars, and I'm sure that's very sad for them, but I just watched this movie, and it had a bad ending, so excuse me for not caring at all.
- Obviously the solution to losing to the Minnesota Wild while drastically outplaying them is to re-insert Colin Fraser into the lineup while Kyle Clifford skates around doing basically nothing helpful and Tanner Pearson hangs out in the pressbox, I mean oh my god Darryl Sutter what are you doing.
- The Bruins are one of the handful of Eastern teams that isn't mostly lukewarm garbage. They've been both good and lucky this season (they actually have the fourth highest PDO in the league, which nobody ever seems to talks about?) which is mildly infuriating as a fan of the best possession team in the league which can never seem to buy a damn goal, but hey I guess nobody ever said that life is fair.
- (Sorry for the stream of consciousness game preview. I'm very tired.)
- If this game goes to a shootout, one of you needs to run down to ice level and physically incapacitate Mike Richards, so that he can't be sent into the shootout. I can't take the sadness of it all anymore. Enough.
- Prediction: Kings win 3-2, and I only sort of care because I'm too busy still crying about Wade Redden's retirement.