Time: 6:30 PM
TV: TSN, Fox Sports West
Enemy reading: Copper & Blue
Oilers (projected) lineup:
Kings (projected) lineup:
MARTIN JONES MARTIN JONES
- Somewhere along the way, I missed a game and so I thought this was game 80 but it is not. I know! I am as disappointed in myself as you are. I am now going to proceed to put absolutely no effort into the following preview.
- In a shocking turn of events, I care even less about this game against the Oilers than I cared about the two previous games against the Flames and the Canucks. (Sorry, Jordan Eberle. You are still my personal hero.)
- The Edmonton Oilers are a "professional hockey team", I believe? Many of their "hockey players" are injured. The rest of them are "not good" at hockey.
- My friend is sitting beside me on my couch, shouting "LOOK AT YOUR FOURTH LINE COMPARED TO THEIR FIRST LINE." I think that is pretty much all that needs to be said. (Sorry again, Jordan Eberle.)
- Let's all take a moment to laugh at Manhattan Beach refugee Ryan Smyth.
- ~Fun With Numbers~ from Extra Skater. The Oilers are really bad. They should trade Nail Yakupov to the Kings for Kyle Clifford and a third round pick. That only seems fair.
- Prediction: Kings win.
- WHAT. EVER.