Time: 7:00 PM
TV: CBC, Prime
Enemy reading: Canucks Army
Canucks (projected) lineup:
Kings (projected) lineup:
Injured: Drew Doughty, Dwight King; Scratched:
- Haha, whatever.
- Prediction: Kings win, Canucks lose, oceans rise, civilisations fall, time moves ever onwards.
- Okay, fine, I guess I should say something about Andrew Campbell: this is Andrew Campbell's first NHL game. He is probably pretty excited about it. Have fun out there, Andrew Campbell!
- Robyn Regehr is technically a scratch but I think Sutter basically said that he's one of a couple guys who are a bit banged up and could use some rest tonight. Sucks to be Matt Greene, though.
- Drew Doughty's injury is allegedly not serious - apparently he probably could play tonight if the Kings were in a real bind, but this game is absolutely meaningless and it's probably best to keep him away away from the Zack "I was charged with assault" Kassian/Tom "I am the worst human in the world" Sestito duo.
- Linden Vey has been technically loaned to the ECHL due to a salary cap situation, but he's with the team in Vancouver, and will be back in the lineup as soon as the money works out.
- Henrik Sedin will come back from his knee injury to play tonight for no reason that I can understand. Although I guess their draft position doesn't matter because they're just going to pick another random over-ager who'll never have an NHL career so yolo? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- ~Fun With Numbers~ from Extra Skater. The Canucks are better than they seem, but they've been wracked with injuries, Tortorella is a moron, and seriously lol who cares anymore.
- Kings-Canucks is the Hockey Night in Canada late game and I briefly got excited because I thought maybe somebody interesting (ie, a King) would be in After Hours, but instead the guest is David Booth. LITERALLY NOBODY IN THE WORLD IS INTERESTED IN VIEWING DAVID BOOTH'S FACE OR HEARING DAVID BOOTH'S WORDS.