"You got to go into games like this and you really got to have a strong mental attitude of how you're going to win the game, what you have to do to win and we haven't had a strong enough attitude that way...it is what it is. Everybody's schedule's tough. That's not an excuse whatsoever. What you have to do is make sure you manage that in how you play, and we're not doing a very good job of that right now."
More From Jewels From The Crown
- Crown Conversations: Half Dead, Fully Empty
- Crown Conversations: Post Trade Deadline Madness
- Crown Conversations: LA Kings Trade Dead(line) Day
- Crown Conversations: The Los Angeles Reign of Ontario Kings
- LA Kings vs Boston Bruins Game Recap: Gone In 61 Seconds
- Quinton Byfield surprises Quinton Byfield