- Kings lost 1-0 again.
- Dean Lombardi likes guys with character.
- So do I. But not because I just like good people of high moral fiber.
- When I say "character" I am referring to leadership, and specifically the mythical trait of having the force of personality to inspire a team to follow him into battle. To, in effect, will a victory.
- It doesn't just mean trying really hard. It means results.
- Like a lot of people, after exasperating losses like tonight's, I engage in trade fantasies. I don't endorse them. They're irrational.
- Send Dustin Brown, Dustin Penner, Jarret Stoll, Jonathan Bernier, Thomas Hickey and a 1st to Columbus for Jeff Carter and Rick Nash.
- AND send Jack Johnson to the Wild for Dany Heatley.
Heatley - Kopitar - Williams
Nash - Richards - Carter
Clifford - Loktionov - Nolan
Richardson - Fraser - Lewis
Scuderi - Doughty
Mitchell - Voynov
Martinez - Greene
I think that would solve the scoring problem.