Time: 7.30 PM
TV: Fox Sports West
Enemy reading: In Lou We Trust
Devils (projected) lineup:
Injured: Anton Volchenkov (Pulled leg muscle) and Bryce Salvador (foot)
Scratched: Mattias Tedenby and Jacob Josefson
Kings (projected) lineup:
- What happened the last time the Kings faced the Devils? I don't remember, let's read Nick's recap. Oh yeah, NHL shutout King Ben Scrivens got a shutout...ho hum.
- The Devils come into Staples in high spirits as they defeated the Ducks on a Ben Lovejoy bling blong in OT. In Lou We Trust has the recap.
- Sorry guys, but I love Jaromir Jagr.
- How's Cory Schneider doing these days? A .918 save %...not bad. Oh and he only has 1 win on the season?
- Hmm let's see here, what else are you supposed to talk about in a preview....we did lines, injuries, talked shit....ah! KEYS TO THE GAME!!.
- Key to the game #1: Make sure no one on the Kings gets injured. LA is down to 6 defensemen and a Ben Scrivens injury away from having JF Berube backing up Martin Jones on an NHL roster.
- Key to the game #2: Kings - Devils games aren't usually high scoring affairs, so when you see a goal treasure it.
- ~Fun With Numbers~:
Prediction: Kings win 0.5-0, the half goal happens when the puck hits Dwight King in the butt and breaks in two and half of it just glides across the goal line. Cory Schnieder does this:
|Kings||21||31 (7th, W)||57.8% (2nd)||991(20th)|
|Devils||21||21 (8th, E)||54.1% (5th)||983 (24th)|