Time: 7.00 PM
TV: NHL Network, Fox Sports West
Enemy reading: Anaheim Calling
Ducks (projected) lineup:
Injured: Viktor Fasth, Luca Sbisa, Sheldon Souray; Scratched: Daniel Winnik, Jakob Silfverberg
Kings (projected) lineup:
Injured: Matt Greene; Scratched: Jordan Nolan, Jeff Schultz
- Darryl Sutter makes bad life choices and he should feel bad about them.
- Seriously, what the fuck.
- I don't have anything else to say. Except, I mean, seriously what the fuck.
- Also, I assume the Willie Mitchell/Robyn Regehr swap is to get Slava Voynov going after a streak of bad play. I still don't like it.
- I polled three Calgary Flames fans last night, and they all said they still loved Robyn Regehr, so if you're reading this, Dean Lombardi (and I know that you are) - you know what to do!
- Blah blah insane PDO, stupid home win streak broken, Dustin Penner sucks, Ryan Getzlaf sucks, Corey Perry sucks - I think that's pretty much it, right?
- I hate the Ducks so much.
- Prediction: 7-0 Kings, Trevor Lewis hat trick, and then Darryl Sutter keeps him on the first line forever, and they can't play the Stadium Series game because the ice has melted below a flood of my tears.