It's a preview! And a gamethread!
Time: 6:30 PM PST
TV: Fox Sports West
Enemy reading: Copper and Blue
Los Angeles Kings
Scratches: Clifford, McBain, Nolan; Injured: Regehr; Suspended: Voynov
Scratches: Aulie, Gadzic, Pinizzotto; Injured: Pouliot
- Derek Roy is an Oiler? Derek Roy is an Oiler. Edmonton acquired Roy from Nashville for Mark Arcobello. They also claimed Mark Fraser off waivers from the Boston Bruins. Guess they're making a playoff push!
- Marian Gaborik should return to the lineup from illness, while Jeff Carter continues to battle his own illness after fighting through it on Monday.
- Martin Jones is expected to start after Jonathan Quick played last night. Who knows, though; this isn't baseball. [EDIT: Welp, Quick starts the second night of a back-to-back. Irritating!]
- Thanks to LA Kings Insider for the line combos. [EDIT: Late changes! Andy Andreoff finally gets a game in place of Kyle Clifford, while Brayden McNabb moves back into the lineup for Jamie McBain.]
- PREDICTION: Kings 6, Oilers 0, because they're all really mad about yesterday. REALLY mad.