Time: 7:00 PM
TV: CBC, RDS2, NBCSN, Prime
Enemy reading: Fear the Fin
Sharks (projected) lineup:
Injured: Adam Burish, Marc-Edouard Vlasic; Scratched: Tyler Kennedy, Matt Tennyson
Kings (projected) lineup:
Injured: Willie Mitchell; Scratched:
- Alex Stalock is no longer a thing that is happening! Antti Niemi will be back in goal tonight for the Sharks
- Matt Irwin, who was actually relatively effective during Game 6, is still in for the injured Marc-Edouard Vlasic. The Kings will also be missing a regular defenceman, as the mysteriously injured Willie Mitchell will sit, replaced by Matt Greene.
- As has been pointed out all over the place, Matt Greene was awful in Game 2, the last time he wasn't a healthy scratch. But as has strangely not been pointed out all over the place, all the Kings were awful in Game 2, and that means basically nothing.
- ~Fun With Numbers~ from Extra Skater.
- Lose, and the season is over. Win, and go into the record books. It's been amazing to watch the Kings push back from the verge of being swept to the verge of accomplishing something almost unprecedented. The Sharks are a good team, maybe a great team. The Kings are a good team, maybe a great team. It will be a good, maybe a great hockey game. Whatever happens, tonight will be remarkable.
- Prediction: Kings win, history is made, and we all have a pretty good Wednesday night.