Time: 6:30 PM
TV: RDS, TSN, NBCSN
Enemy reading: Anaheim Calling
Ducks (projected) lineup:
Injured: Stephane Robidas, Sheldon Souray, Tim Jackman, Frederik Andersen, Matt Beleskey; Scratched: Mark Fistric, Rickard Rakell, Luca Sbisa
Kings (projected) lineup:
Injured: Willie Mitchell, Robyn Regehr; Scratched: Kyle Clifford,
- The lineups tonight remain the same as they were in game 5, meaning that Jordan Nolan and Jeff Schultz are playing tonight for reasons surpassing any reasonable human understanding. #FreeLindenVey #FreeBraydenMcNabb #FreeSomebodyIDon'tCareWhoJustFixThisShit
- I didn't watch the last game because I was bedridden with illness, but as Robert pointed out earlier, if the Kings want to come back in this series, it's imperative that Jonathan Quick get his performance back on track. He was shoddy to begin against San Jose, was stellar to close out that series, and now seems to have regressed. He is not the reason that the Kings can't generate scoring chances to save their stupid lives, but the team doesn't have much of a chance if he can't hold down the fort in net.
- Since the Kings are going to win tonight and then wallop the Ducks in game seven, Team JftC thought we could take this opportunity to pay tribute to Teemu Selanne in this, the penultimate game of his career. So here we go: Teemu Sucks.
- Back in the olden days, before he arrived in California and was tainted by Ryan Getzlaf's Rogaine stench, Teemu Selanne did okay things as a young hockey player in Winnipeg. Then he went to the Ducks and it was gross and he was gross and he has remained gross ever since. Teemu may have ridden Chris Pronger's elbows to a Stanley Cup in 2007, but he sucks and is a terrible leader and that is why his true legacy is that he has never won a gold medal in hockey. Teemu Sucks.
- ~Fun With Numbers~ from Extra Skater.
- Prediction: bringing back a classic - Kings win the game like they'll win the series, 4-3. No points for Teemu.