Time: 5:00 PM
TV: CBC, RDS, NBC
Enemy Reading: Blueshirt Banter
Rangers (Projected) Lineup:
Scratched: Dan Carcillo, JT Miller, Raphael Diaz, Jesper Fast, Ryan Haggerty, Oscar Lindberg, Justin Falk
Kings (Projected) Lineup:
Scratched: Robyn Regehr, Jeff Schultz, Jordan Nolan, Andy Andreoff, Patrik Bartosak, Derek Forbort, Colin Miller, Scott Sabourin, Nick Shore, Jordan Weal, Brayden McNabb, Andrew Bodnarchuk, Linden Vey, Andrew Campbell, Colin Fraser
- Not that it really matters, but it looks like there won't be any lineup changes tonight. Poor Dan Carcillo, gets traded from one Cup finalist to the other, and still can't get any respect.
- ~Fun With Numbers~ from Extra Skater.
- The thing about the Stanley Cup Final is that everybody whose job it is to write about hockey writes everything into the ground. Everyone here knows the story, whether it's about Quick v Lundqvist or the 70s line or the trials of Dan Girardi or the game of inches that the Kings just lost. We all know what tonight means, what tonight could be, and all the steps that were taken to get here. A focus usually diffused amongst thirty teams is focused entirely on two - it's kind of neat, but it also means that there's not much to say here that hasn't been thoroughly dissected already.
- So I'll steal a line from Niesy and just say: I love you, Kings, and I believe in you.
- Prediction: it ends tonight. Buzzer, streamers, Cup, fin.