- My computer hates War-on-Ice for some reason so no nifty game table, sorry guys.
- Jonathan Toews has become a resident asshole on his team. He tried to fight Ryan Kesler last night and has been in two fights already this year. I think this is a much better use of his time than scoring.
- The hockey gods have a cruel sense of humor so Patrick Kane is having an amazing career year. He is also a noted Kings Killer.
- Things are coming up pretty rosy for the Hawks, who are like undefeated this season when trailing after two. Or something like that.
- The Kings have a huge discipline problem and are facing a red-hot Hawks squad so this should be... an interesting night.
- Christian Ehrhoff remains in the lineup so he's currently out of Darryl Sutter's doghouse following solid performances in Carolina and Tampa.
- Backup goalie tonight and the Hawks are on a back-to-back while the Kings haven't played since Wednesday so this definitely bodes well for LA.