Time: 6:00 PM PST
Enemy Reading: Mile High Hockey
Scratched: None; Injured: MacKinnon, Bordeleau, Johnson, McGinn, Rendulic, Wilson, Winchester, Hishon, Varlamov
Los Angeles Kings
Scratched: Andreoff, McBain; Injured: Pearson, Martinez; Suspended: Voynov
- The two teams last played on February 18, less than three weeks ago. Here's what changed:
- Cody McLeod, who was on the fourth line, is now on the first line. Nathan MacKinnon was in that spot; he's now recovering from a broken foot.
- Calvin Pickard is in goal, as Semyon Varlamov recovers from a groin injury.
- Jordan Caron has replaced Max Talbot on the second line, which makes sense, because they were traded for one another.
- Daniel Briere isn't a scratch! He's on the fourth line.
- Trevor Lewis switches from Line 1 to Line 2, with Dwight King going the opposite way.
- Jordan Nolan switches with Kyle Clifford; figure out which one of those is the third line, I guess.
- Andrej Sekera is here! Jamie McBain is benched.
- The Avs are running the exact same d-pairs and third line. The Kings have the other two d-pairs consistent, and Quick going in net.
- Last time, LA used a terrific effort from Jonathan Quick to overcome a sizable shot deficit. If it gets two points, do it again!
- (I do not want the Kings to do that again. I want them to dominate and also win. Is that too much to ask?)
Go Kings Go.