Monarchs projected lineup:
Van der Gulik-Dowd-Backman
Bodnarchuk – LoVerde
Schultz – Miller
Forbort – Gravel
Injured: No one; Scratched: Raine, Ebert, Horvat, Gratton
Utica projected lineup:
- Jordan Weal was on a hot streak for a while but has cooled off slightly. He still leads all players in scoring during these playoffs.
- It seems as though Adrian Kempe could be heating up, though; he scored in back-to-back games as the Monarchs swept the Hartford Wolf Pack in the previous round.
- Cory Conacher was totally absent in the first two rounds but managed to score 4 goals in his last 3 games.
- Former Canuck/King Dan Cloutier is being credited with fixing Jacob Markstrom and making him better. Yes, that Cloutier.
- The Monarchs are perfect at home and when scoring first.
- Manchester has been so hot lately, that if they don't score within the first seven minutes of the game, we'll know they're rusty.
- Cory Conacher and Jake Virtanen have apparently been doing wonders for the Comets so they'll be guys to keep an eye on.