Time: 7:00 Pacific
Enemy Reading: Nucks Misconduct
Los Angeles Kings
Pearson - Kopitar - Versteeg
Lucic - Carter - Toffoli
King - Lecavalier - Brown
Clifford - Lewis - Andreoff
McNabb - Doughty
Muzzin - Schenn
Scuderi - McBain
Injured: Gaborik, Greene, Nolan Scratched: Andreoff, Shore, McBain
Sedin - Sedin - Hansen
Dorsett - Horvat - Etem
McCann - Granlund - Virtanen
Pedan - Gaunce - Burrows
Hamhuis - Tanev
Hutton - Tryamkin
Bartkowski - Biega
- #freenickshore #beforetheplayoffsatleast
- I'm still rubbing my eyes to make sure that's actually Jamie McBain in the lineup. McBain (at least to my eyes) was playing reaonably well through half a season's worth of games. His last appearance in the Kings' lineup was February 25, which you might remember as "the day before Rob Scuderi was acquired."
- Most likely, he's only playing until Alec Martinez (listed as "day-to-day") returns, but we'll see if he can make an impression.
- Vancouver has a lot of nerve tweeting this...
- ... when they're 2-8-1 in their last 11 games. But hey, they've won two in a row! But if you're gonna call out LA for going 2-5-0 in their last seven, give it to me straight.
- PREDICTION: Vancouver goes to 2-9-1 in their last twelve, doesn't mind too much.