The NHL has partnered with clothing company FOCO to created team branded fabric face masks, and the NHL has pledged their portion of the profits to go to Feeding America and Food Banks Canada, to aid in their relief efforts during this international time of crisis and uncertainty.
Each facial covering comes in a set of three, featuring three different designs for each team (a standard logo, a wordmark, and a small logo patterned print), and available in two different sizes (small and adult). Both sets retail for $24.99.
Here’s the product description from Shop NHL:
- Material: 88% Polyester/12% Spandex; 100% Cotton Liner
- Elastic closures
- Feeding America™ is the largest hunger-relief organization in the United States. Through a network of 200 food banks and 60,000 food pantries and meal programs, we provide meals to more than 40 million people each year
- FOCO and the NHL confirm that NHL proceeds from the sale of licensed face coverings will be donated to Feeding America™ and Food Banks Canada
- Food Banks Canada is the leading hunger relief organization in Canada working in collaboration with a network of 3,500+ organizations coast-to-coast, to serve Canadians in need and bring our vision of a Canada where no one goes hungry to life
- NHL-licensed cloth face coverings are intended for personal use, are not intended for medical use and are not a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment
- Soft hand screen printed team logo allows for breathability
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD-Not intended for children. Children can choke or suffocate.
- Machine wash
The masks are a pre-sale item, expected to ship out no later than June 11th, so keep that in mind when ordering. Click here to shop the full NHL mask collection.