Game Day #68: Kings-Ducks Preview
Los Angeles Kings v Anaheim Ducks (Staples Center)
Time: 7:30 PM
TV: Fox Sports West
Enemy reading: Anaheim Calling
Ducks (projected) lineup:
Injured: Stephane Robidas, Cam Fowler, Sheldon Souray; Scratched: Teemu Selanne
Kings (projected) lineup:
Injured: Jonathan Quick, Dustin Brown; Scratched: Matt Greene
- The loss to a Leafs was just...one of those games. The Kings were dominant for the last half of the game, they had some sketchy moments and some bad luck and they just couldn't overcome those. On to the next one!
- Jonathan Quick and Dustin Brown are sick and questionable for tonight's game. Cam Fowler got injured against Colorado last night and is questionable tonight's game. Teemu Selanne has a bad case of old-man-itis and won't be playing tonight, on the second half of a back-to-back for Anaheim.
- If Brown can't play, then Tanner Pearson will likely be freed! FEEL THE EXCITEMENT!!
- Not much else to say here. You know about the Kings and you know about the Ducks and you know what this game means (not much, in the grand scheme of things).
- Marian Gaborik watch: Marian Gaborik scored a goal last game! The Kings promptly rewarded him by losing their first game in nine. You suck, Kings.
- ~Fun With Numbers~ from Extra Skater.
- Prediction: Kings win 3-0, because even though this game means nothing, I crave vengeance.