How to Watch
Game Time: 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
TV: Fox Sports West
Radio: iHeart Radio
The Opposition: Die By The Blade
What to Watch
- The Sabres just turned in a pretty terrible affair against the Philadelphia Flyers, losing 6-1. Victor Olofsson, who leads all rookies in points in the league, scored the Sabres only goal. They lost Johan Larsson and Evan Rodrigues during the game during injury, and Jack Eichel was a late scratch due to a vague upper body injury. Eichel’s absence ended a 17-game point streak for him, the longest streak to date in the NHL. He may be a game-time decision to play today.
- The Sabres are second in their division, albeit 11 points behind first-place Boston. That seems very good and normal for the division, right?
- Do the Kings ever play in Buffalo for a not-a-matinee game? It’s so early and I’m not even in the Pacific time zone, y’all.
- Kale Clague could make his NHL debut today, skating alongside Sean Walker. Without a morning skate, we won’t know until game time, but the two did skate together at practice on Friday.
- No matter how this game ends for the Kings, this road trip will have been more successful than I think any of us could have imagined. Onward.
Los Angeles Kings
Iafallo — Kopitar — Brown
Clifford — Carter — Lewis
Prokorkin — Amadio — Toffoli
Kempe — Lizotte — Wagner
Ryan — Doughty
Hutton — Roy
Clague?!!?! — Walker
Lines:— Joe Yerdon (@JoeYerdon) December 20, 2019
Linus Ullmark will start in net.