Jewels from the Crown is hiring a new site manager
If you love this community and the Kings, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
If you’re reading this, it’s safe to assume you love the Kings and the community we’ve built here at Jewels from the Crown. We’re looking for a new site manager, and this is the perfect opportunity for you to become a bigger part of this community in a meaningful way.
You may have heard that Eric K. is stepping away from the site manager role. We’re thrilled that Eric is going to stick around and continue writing about the Kings with us, but we need someone to step in and take over as the next site manager of Jewels from the Crown. Here’s everything you need to know.
What are we looking for?
We need someone who’s knowledgeable about the Kings and capable of writing about them as well as being responsible for the site’s social media accounts and staff of contributors. Previous writing experience is preferred.
What qualifications should you have?
Our best site manager candidates will:
- Have a passion for the Kings and news.
- Already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in the Jewels from the Crown community.
- Understand how to use popular social media networks, like Twitter and Facebook, and be willing to adapt to new best practices.
- Be able to produce and edit clean copy.
- Have the organizational skills to manage a staff of multiple people.
- Be a self-starter and comfortable working in a remote environment./
How do you apply?
Submit a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample through the Vox Media job board. If you have any questions about the role or the application process, please reach out to SB Nation’s Talent Manager for Team Brands, Jeanna Thomas, at email@example.com.
This is a remote, part-time contractor position that pays a monthly stipend. Some daytime availability is preferred. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.