Kings-Blues Game 3 Preview
It would probably be good if the Kings could win this one.
Los Angeles Kings v St Louis Blues (Staples Center)
Time: 7.00 PM
TV: CBC, CNBC
Enemy reading: St Louis Game Time
Series preview: #fancystats
Blues (projected) lineup:
Injured: Langenbrunner; Scratched: Grachev, Jaskin, Murray, Nichol, Tarasenko, Chorney, Cole, Hakanpaa, Polak, Woywitka
Kings (projected) lineup:
Injured: Mitchell; Scratched: Richardson, Ellerby, Toffoli
- If you missed Robert's Game 2 grades and stats, here they are. Long story short: top six good, bottom six bad, Scuderi-Voynov good, and Keaton Ellerby not very good at all.
- Freed Alec Martinez? 44-8/6-26/5-2/27-7 were the reported pairings in practice this morning, so unless Darryl Sutter plans to have Greene-Ellerby as his bottom pairing, we could see Martinez's return tonight.
- I would like to see Tyler Toffoli slot in for Jordan Nolan. My god, he was terrible on Thursday.
- Staples Center has been good to the Kings this season. Coach Sutter didn't really have much trouble getting the matchups he wanted in St Louis, so maybe the only real difference is psychological, but still, at this point, I think we'll all take whatever we can get.
- Prediction: Kings win. History's greatest monster, Dustin Brown, with the game-winning goal. David Perron cries about it.
- KINGS IN SIX.