Kings vs. Sharks Pregame Talk: What changes would you make for Game 7?
The Battle of California has yet to be won. Be Darryl Sutter for a day.
Let's face it: none of us are NHL coaches, but we all have our druthers. It's the nature of being a fan -- we can't help but tinker with the lines in our heads. (Yes, even you, Cult of Sutter loyalists!)
So as the Kings gear up for the showdown at Staples, tell us the roster you'd like to see.
What changes would you make? Here are just a few questions to consider:
- Is Kyle Clifford the best fit for first line left wing, or would you move Dustin Brown back up?
- Would you give Dustin Penner another chance with Carter and Richards?
- Tyler Toffoli was a surprise scratch last night, despite playing well. Should Toffoli return to the bottom six over Nolan? How would you arrange the bottom six?
- What's the best possible third line to counter a deep Sharks team with Stoll out?
- Would you Free Alec Martinez over Jake Muzzin at this point? He has been a part of their postseason success before, and he'd get to play with his old partner Greene. On the other hand, Muzzin has a terrific shot.
- Bernier over Q--ahaha, just kidding, it's not February.
We have a lot of anxious time to kill before Tuesday, so let loose.
What changes would you make for game 7 and why?