Post-Game Reaction Expressed as Hypothetical Line-Up
Ryan Smyth - Anze Kopitar - Dustin Brown
Andrei Loktionov - Jarret Stoll - Justin Williams
Alexei Ponikarovsky - Michal Handzus - Wayne Simmonds
Kyle Clifford - Brayden Schenn - Kevin Westgarth
(Brad Richardson, Peter Harrold)
(Scott Parse - IR)
Willie Mitchell - Drew Doughty
Thomas Hickey - Davis Drewiske
(Matt Greene, IR)
- Send John Zeiler, Rich Clune and Trevor Lewis down. Clune, Lewis and Moller are waiting in the wings, depending on what's needed.
- Move Ersberg.
- Give Schenn and Clifford their nine games, at least.
- Swap out Richardson for Westgarth accordingly, depending on opponent.
- I'm starting to wonder if we need both Richardson and Harrold. We barely used Harrold on defense last year. And Richardson is better than Harrold. We only need one Swiss Army Knife.
- Let Muzzin, Hickey and Drewiske battle it out until Greene is ready. If one of Hickey or Muzzin is the weak link, demote. If Drewiske is the weak link, deal.
- There is no way I'm going to avoid losing a player I really like.