Preview: Game Day #63, Kings @ Oilers
The perfect medicine for a three-game losing streak... hopefully.
Los Angeles Kings @ Edmonton Oilers (Rexall Place)
Time: 6:30 PM PST
TV: Fox Sports West, SNW
Enemy Reading: Copper & Blue
Los Angeles Kings
Scratched: McBain, Andreoff; Injured: Pearson, Martinez; Suspended: Voynov
Scratched: Aulie; Injured: Pitlick, Hall, Nikitin, Fasth, Lander, Pakarinen
- Andy Andreoff got one game in place of Nick Shore before the two swapped again. Quick starts again; for the record, we are three weeks away from the next back-to-back set of games.
- Alec Martinez is still going to be out for a considerable amount of time, though fortunately, he's almost ready to start... riding a bike.
- The Kings destroyed Edmonton 6-1 in the teams' first matchup, and losing 2-0 in their second matchup, they outshot the Oilers 15-1 in the third period to come back and knot things up. It ended in a shootout, though, so they didn't win.
- Related: if the Kings don't get six points out of this matchup and the other two contests with Edmonton down the stretch, I will be disappointed. I guess five is okay.
- PREDICTION: Two points. What else would I predict?